Map and Directions
For satellite navigation devices, use postcode CO6 1DG
- Exit A12 at Marks Tey junction
(signposted A120 Stansted/Braintree)
- if from Chelmsford/London direction take 3rd exit at roundabout at end of slip road (signposted Stanway & brown ‘elephant’ tourist sign to Colchester Zoo) – this takes you back across A12 and follow directions below from next roundabout
- if from Ipswich/Colchester direction take first left at roundabout on B1408/London Road (signposted Stanway/Colchester Zoo).
- After about ½ mile, turn right into School Road
(signposted Copford Green & brown tourist sign to Copford Church).
- School Road leads into Copford Green
(old open-sided barn on right & The Alma pub on left).
- Turn left after the pub into Church Road (signposted Copford Church) & continue ¼ mile to a T-junction with a picket fence ahead.
- Turn right at the fence (to go around cricket pitch on your left).
- At next mini-junction (with tree in middle of triangle), turn left between picket fence entrance. The church car park is on your right, opposite the cricket club